Lucid Dreaming? Here’s the trick to it
What exactly is Lucid Dream?
A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware of him/her dreaming. During the process of lucid dreaming, the dreamer might be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment. With that “awareness”, basically you are the God!
How to achieve it?
Follow these 7 steps method known as W.I.L.D (Wake Initiated Lucid Dreaming).
It is the most powerful and the most effective way to have lucid dreams.
- To achieve the best results out of this method, you should have already slept for 6-10 hours. So before you start, make sure you are fully “awake” and not sleepy!
- Most people couldn’t achieve the result because they were afraid of sleep paralysis or hallucinations. If you are so scared, you won’t be able to achieve lucid dreaming! So one golden rule to note is to be fearless, clam and determined.
- Once you are ready, proceed to lie on your beed in a comfortable position. Shut your eyes and relax yourself. Do not open them throughout the process.
- As you have already slept for 6-10hrs before that, your mind wouldn’t be able to fall asleep so quickly again. Concentrate on your breathing and heartbeat. Don’t let thoughts overtake your mind! Keep clam and just concentrate!
- After around 15-30 minutes, you will gradually fall into a stage where you will not be able to feel your physical body. or so, you might start to see weird patterns of lights or flashes. To note: Do not concentrate or interact with these flashes!
- Soon enough, these flashes will slowly form into a 2/3 dimensional scene (your world is slowly forming up). However, don’t get too excited and lose control. Just let them form and pass.
- If you managed to successfully pass these 6 stages, you will now see 3 dimensional scenery getting more stable and you can now step into your world and be the god
Opening your eyes during the step 5 or 6 will ruin everything! Bad dreams will come and you might even go into sleep paralysis.
*To get out of sleep paralysis, try holding your breath or just tilt your head forward hard enough to wake yourself up.
Once you are in your dream world, don’t get too excited! Slowly explore and enjoy.
Sweet lucid dreams guys! 😀